Wednesday 2 October 2013

Miron Milić: City waterfall


K: Hi Miron!
Tell me something about yourself...

M: Hello! My name is Miron and I'm a professional illustrator, street art and graphic artist from Zagreb. I finished the Academy in 2005 and since then I've been exhibiting my works around Europe and for the last 4 years I've been also doing some aspects of my work on the street.

K: Ok, mural is done, where did you get idea from?

M: The whole idea started when I went to the center of the city one day and saw some fantastic walls which were on a brink of falling on someone or just looked awful. I took photos of 5 of them and decided I would go and ask the tenants if they're interested in giving me the permission to paint something on their wall. It turned out I needed help and that's when I asked Ivana Vukšić and Mia Gvozdić-Michl from MUU if they could help me and that's how it began.

K: Nice, what's next?

M: Future plan is to do some walls around the world if they would have me and to finally do a book of my erotic drawings. Hope one of those happen in the end.









Miron Milić: City waterfall from Kristijan Smok on Vimeo.

You can check Miron site here http://www.behance.net/Bezum and facebook profile here 

No comments:

Post a Comment